Area Collection and Analysis Services Services Offered:
Crop-Vu &&& Turf-Vu &&& Building-Vu
Area Characterization with the Hawk-Eye System.
Itri Corporation uses an area characterization system known as the Hawk-Eye Remote Sensing System.
The Hawk-Eye System has been in operational use as an environmental characterization tool since March of 2006.
Hawk-Eye observations include near-real time geo-rectified visual and thermal image data from the UAV or the mast mount imagers. The UAV also has a capability to measure flight-level air temperature, pressure, relative humidity, and winds for high fidelity meteorological modeling.
The Hawk-Eye System consists of several integrated subsystems:
- An aerial platforms consisting of small best-of-breed work class UAVs.
- An aerial observing platform/instrument deck mounted on a telescoping mast.
- A high-fidelity visual and mid-IR imaging subsystem mounted in/on the appropriate observing platform.
- A micro meteorological sensor operated on the UAV for flight level temp/humidity/pressure/wind data.
- A navigation & control, and a processing and data visualization subsystem for real time collection, processing,
and geo-rectification of data/imagery.
- A data fusion and dissemination subsystem for immediate visualization and transmission of results via the internet.
|Control & Processing
Itri Corporation continues to develop capability into the Hawk-Eye System.