Your Hawk-Eye is operated by you, when and where you need it, for real-time imaging and data acquisition.
The Hawk-Eye Remote Sensing System consists of:
- An 'aerial' observing platform/instrument deck mounted on a stationary mast/pole/tree, mobile telescoping mast, or on a small best-of-breed work class Unmanned Aerial System (UAS)
- A high-fidelity far-Infrared (8-14 micron) and a visual/near-infraed imaging subsystem mounted in/on the appropriate observing platform with pan/tilt functionality if needed
- 24/7/365 imaging for realtime wi-fi access and control in the field, realtime online access and control from anywhere via internet
- Cloud based image and other data archive accessed via temporal and other data parameterized searches
- A micro meteorological sensor operated on the UAS for flight level temp/humidity/pressure/wind data. Ground/field based micro meteorological systems are also available
Mobile Hawk-Eye Systems
are easy to set-up and operate. The pan/tilt camera features can be controled and viewed in the field or by a collaborator via internet. Temperature retrievals are associated with all thermal images and can be accomplished in the field and remotely via the internet connection.
Stationary Hawk-Eye Systems
can be set-up for 24/7 extractions of image data from the system to the web so that the data can be accessed anytime/anywhere via the Internet. It can also be accessed by wireless (802.11) link when a user is near the Hawk-Eye System set-up in the field.
All Hawk-Eye Systems Come With Installation and Training Support:
Operator and maintenance training on delivery.
Routine tech support by phone and on-site support if needed.
Refresher and new operator training.
These Divisions of ItriCorp use Hawk-Eye Imaging Systems.