Your Hawk-Eye is operated by you, when and where you need it, for real-time imaging and data acquisition.
The Hawk-Eye Remote Sensing System consists of:
- An aerial platforms consisting of small best-of-breed work class UAVs.
- An 'aerial' observing platform/instrument deck mounted on a mobile telescoping mast.
- An 'aerial' observing platform/instrument deck mounted on a stationary mast.
- A high-fidelity visual and IR (8-14 micron) imaging subsystem mounted in/on the appropriate observing platform
- A micro meteorological sensor operated on the UAV for flight level temp/humidity/pressure/wind data.
- A data fusion and dissemination subsystem for immediate visualization in the field and for transmission of results and interaction with the cameras via the internet.
Mobile Hawk-Eye Systems
are easy to set-up and operate. The pan/tilt camera features can be controled and viewed in the field or by a collaborator via internet. Temperature retrievals are associated with all thermal images and can be accomplished in the field and remotely via the internet connection.
24/7 Hawk-Eye Systems
can be set-up for 24/7 extractions of image data from the system to the web so that the data can be accessed anytime/anywhere via the Internet. It can also be accessed by wireless (802.11) link when a user is near the Hawk-Eye System set-up in the field. All of the 24/7 Hawk-Eye data is archived so that the image data record can be retreived and examined when needed.
All Hawk-Eye Systems Come With Installation and Training Support:
Operator and maintenance training on delivery.
Routine tech support by phone and on-site support if needed.
Refresher and new operator training.
These Divisions of ItriCorp use Hawk-Eye Imaging Systems.